Research Theme #1.
Research Theme #2.
- P2-1. Standards and Quality Framework for 3D Printed Automotive Parts.
- P2-2. Recycling of automotive parts for additive manufacturing.
- P2-3. Design and manufacture of bio-inspired nano-texture surfaces on devices & implants for bactericidal surfaces.
- P2-4. 3D Imaging of Complex Metallic Additive Manufacturing (AM).
Research Theme #3.
High Value Materials
- P3-1. High-Performance Aerospace Panels for Business Jets.
- P3-3. Investigations into wood permeability and gluability – effects of
manufacturing processes and micro-structure.
Research Theme #4.
- P4-1. Upscaling of static and dynamic properties from micro to meter scale based on 3D multiscale imaging.
- P4-2. Time-lapse 3D tomography to understand dynamics and kinetics via fluid-fluid interface evolution in porous media.
- P4-3. Non-linear relationships between hydrological properties and strain.
- P4-4. 3D Mineralogy - Optimising Potential Mineral Recovery Processes
Research Theme #5.
- P5-1. Quality assurance of 3D printed soft tissue scaffolds.
- P5-2. Design, in-vitro and in-vivo evaluation of RAW tissue harvest system.
- P5-3. Design & Development for 3D printed resorbable soft tissue implants.
- P5-4. Virtual Automated Anatomical 3D Alignment of Bone Fragments.
- P5-5. Good Manufacturing Practice standards for the manufacturing of multi-structural scaffolds for treatment of large bone defects.
- P5-6. Fixation Plate Design for Surgical Applications.
Research Theme #6.
Heritage Science and Arts
- P6-1. Visualising the Diet of Ancient Marine Reptiles.
- P6-2. Neural network analysis of biostratigraphically important conodonts.
- P6-3. 3D Printing in the Creative Industries.